Things I Noticed

Rate this topic

Guest se7en
To me the killers sense or know that Frank has them figured out, or they are able to to sense Franks ability. Its as if there is a nexus between them.

...........that's damn close to how i view it as well except i think that it has more to do with the evil in these men acting as sort of beacon/warning when being threatened, and that going both ways. -(not sure if i put that right, but.....................?-lol)

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

More than one of them commented to Frank directly things to the effect of, "You see things the way I do."

The thing with Millennium is the idea that evil... true evil... is supernatural, demonic. Note that the Judge, Lucy Butler, and Al Pepper (among others) are all different people, but are all Legion... a demon who moves from body to body.

Demons know when they've been sussed out.

To me the killers sense or know that Frank has them figured out, or they are able to to sense Franks ability. Its as if there is a nexus between them.

Yeah, I totally agree with that. I think that is more or less what is implied throughout the seasons, and is pretty much the case in the Pilot when Frank confronts The Frenchman towards the end: "This is prophecy! The final judgment and victory! This is the way it ends! But you know that. You can see it -- just like I do. You know the end is coming!"

Guest chrisnu

From "The Judge":

Judge: " `Judge' is fine. Or the name on the

report. My name is `Legion.' "

Frank: " `Legion?' "

Judge: "When Jesus of Nazareth expelled demons

from a herd of enchanted hogs, story has it that

the demons told him their name was `Legion.' How

would you like to work for me?"

Thanks Abyss! The name "Legion" has been attributed to the Gehenna Devil, but its real name is just that, Gehenna Devil.

Guest F_Black

Ah, thankee. . .ma'am/sir. I haven't started watching the DVD yet, except for <I>Force Majeure</I>.

I feel rather sacrilegious admitting that.

Yeah, I totally agree with that. I think that is more or less what is implied throughout the seasons, and is pretty much the case in the Pilot when Frank confronts The Frenchman towards the end: "This is prophecy! The final judgment and victory! This is the way it ends! But you know that. You can see it -- just like I do. You know the end is coming!"

Yes... This was one of the first things I noticed about the series. When Frank 1st spotts the Frenchman, and somehow, recognizses that he's "the one", and the Frenchman sees him and somehow realizes that Frank knows who he is.... and takes off..... And, then in Gehenna, at the end, when the "Legion" walks over to the mirror/window, and somehow senses Frank on the other side of the glass.... That realy creaped me out! :eyes::devil01: I thought this was an excellent thread to keep going through the series.

Guest Seraphim

"And Jesus sais to him "What is your name?" And he repied "My name is Legion, for we are many" And they besought him that he would not cast them away into the depths. And there was there a herd of many swine feeding on the mountain; And they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them. Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine; And the herd violently ran down a steep place and into the lake, and were drowned."

Luke 8:30~33