"lamentation" Screen Captures Up

Rate this topic

Guest chrisnu

Guest chrisnu

Screen captures from "Lamentation" are now up; the shots turned out well, and I hope you enjoy them. Here's the website address to access them:

https://www.chrisnu.com/millennium/

They can also be accessed at:

https://www.lagrandepeste.com

I'll leave you with this:

Screenshot021.jpg

"What in the hell are you doing here? Sod off, pretty boy and girly girl!"

Screenshot073.jpg

"Have you caught some funky brain disease, Peter? What has warped your taste in women so badly that you'd think that pasty bug-eyed creature is attractive?'

Screenshot074.jpg

"Frank, you haven't done your homework. Lucy has a website, and it's quite... exquisite."

Screenshot088.jpg

"Lucy, you can charge for your milkshake all you want." *sigh*

Screenshot129.jpg

"Dammit Frank, Giebelhouse likes the tranvestites!"

Screenshot167.jpg

"Peter rung up how much for your services?"

Screenshot168.jpg

"Oh, nothing that you can't make up in time, Frank." :devil01:

Guest Second Coming

I love these! Especially the comments under the pics. I always look forward to the next one. Keep up the good work.

Guest LucyButler2000

LOL< the quotes are the BEST!!!!

But only 1 of Lucy :(

*throws tantrum and banishes innocent ones to the darkside*

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA
Screenshot021.jpg

I saw this just the other night and wondered... who are these people at the FBI academy?

Is that Mulder and Sculley?

Guest LucyButler2000
LOL< the quotes are the BEST!!!!

But only 1 of Lucy :(

*throws tantrum and banishes innocent ones to the darkside*

Oops, I just found the link to all the others. Really cool site by the way! Thanks for all the hard work!

Guest chrisnu

For starters, I use Linux and not Windows. I use a DVD player called Totem to play the DVD and take the screengrabs. I then use ImageMagick to lighten the images, compress them for Web-ready use, and create the thumbnails. The image gallery software I use in my site is Simple Picture Gallery Manager.

Guest LucyButler2000
For starters, I use Linux and not Windows. I use a DVD player called Totem to play the DVD and take the screengrabs. I then use ImageMagick to lighten the images, compress them for Web-ready use, and create the thumbnails. The image gallery software I use in my site is Simple Picture Gallery Manager.

Wow, thats cool! Guess I'll have to find a windows program to do this kinda work. I used to have one called "snappy" but that was for video. Thanks for taking the time to asnswer my questions :)

.....Bow to the master.....!!!!! :devil01::rofl: