WHATEVER HAPPENED TO LARA MEANS??

Rate this topic

Guest soylentgreenspeople

Wow, imagine a show with Frank, Jordan, Lara, an old dog, and Rodecker. Lara's problem to me is she lacked full understanding of her angel and the spirituality that came with it. Also, maybe it could be someone else dead in Watts' study and not Watts, and then poof, he shows up too. Just some thoughts. whistling.gif

Hi guys,

Ravenwolf had begun work on a fan-film about Lara Means called "Dragonfly" that was take place after the events of "The Time Is Now" and revealed what happened to her and the complicated life she had that drew her back into the fray once again. Sadly Ravenwolf relocated and her connection to the internet became a little bit problematic but the project has not been shelved indefinitely and will resume again when she is back with us. I have seen some test footage of the film and it looks great and the proposed story was very exciting as it contained some info about what became of Frank as well as a few nods to a very popular nemesis from the TV show.

Eth

I think the Dragonfly discussion is in a password protected forum and I can't for the life of me remember what the password is. I'm sure Erin will remember when she's back online but I guess it can be reset in the event of none of us knowing. It seems so long ago that this was being discussed doesn't it but it would be nice to reinvigorate it.

Any Lara Means is better than no Lara Means at all.

Eth

Guest soylentgreenspeople

I think the Dragonfly discussion is in a password protected forum and I can't for the life of me remember what the password is. I'm sure Erin will remember when she's back online but I guess it can be reset in the event of none of us knowing. It seems so long ago that this was being discussed doesn't it but it would be nice to reinvigorate it.

Any Lara Means is better than no Lara Means at all.

Eth

SWEET!:bigsmile:

• 9 months later...
Guest DezarasPrime

Exactly and I believe Mulder was assumed to be pushing up the daisies a time or two and came back for more. If I recall rightly he was even buried at one point. In light of that Lara should be a doddle.

Eth

Mulder was found dead in the season 8 episode This Is Not Happening. He was buried but Billy Miles (XF Pilot) was found in the same condition but alive. So Mulder was dug up and taken to hospital and survived.

• 1 year later...
Guest Ghostmojo
It's a pity that Rodecker has been so abruptly dismissed from the plot.

I think that this character was mildly irritating. I hold the view that he was possibly supposed to be viewed that way as well. My guess is that he appeared as MM's answer to the geeks from XF like Kimmy and was supposed to add some irreverent 'know-it-all' humour to the show.

Regarding Lara Means. Now she was a great and complex character portrayed by a very fine actress. Perhaps her best role was actually in the XF when she appeared as the multi-personality disordered figure (also interestingly named) Melissa [Riedal-Ephesian]. I guess she would have returned, or had to be rescued in some manner had a fourth series manifested itself. She was just too good to lose altogether and sadly Emma Hollis was no replacement at all.

• 9 months later...

I figure she was stuck in the group if she ever came back to reality. She was initiated. If Frank hadn't gotten her out, well she might have died. But she would have been dealt with by the group. I figure, she probably got yanked out of the hospital by the group, whereupon they set about trying to rehabilitate and program her accordingly.