Lance BIFF 2010

Rate this topic

Last time I made a thread on this wonderful site, was probably in 2007 (day I met Lance and talked about a millennium movie). Well it's been 3 years and instead of another Millennium movie, carter gave us yet another horrendous x-files movie. :rolleyes:

BIFFF 2010 Q&A Guest of Honor LANCE HENRIKSEN

If you watch this wonderful video, lance once more talks about his work on millennium and a possible movie.

I'm pretty angry i've heard rumours carter is working on yet another x-files movie (yes i'm not an x-files fan) instead of a millenium flick. :ranting: :ranting:

Instead of another x-files movie they should make a millennium movie.

Thanks for this wonderful website :notworthy:

Guest soylentgreenspeople

Last time I made a thread on this wonderful site, was probably in 2007 (day I met Lance and talked about a millennium movie). Well it's been 3 years and instead of another Millennium movie, carter gave us yet another horrendous x-files movie. :rolleyes:

If you watch this wonderful video, lance once more talks about his work on millennium and a possible movie.

I'm pretty angry i've heard rumours carter is working on yet another x-files movie (yes i'm not an x-files fan) instead of a millenium flick. :ranting: :ranting:

I AGREE 150%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need the MM MOVIE!

What a superb avatar Darlene, that is truly striking. Now, back to the topic.

I don't think an X-Files movie has been confirmed as of yet but it does seem that that is the most likely project that Chris will work on. I am a fan of the X-Files (though not nearly as much as I am of "Millennium") and I'm very happy for fans of that show to get the closure they are longing for with regards to the colonization story.

Who knows, if the movie debuts in 2012 (as seems to be the plan) then allow for Chris to rest and write a "Millennium" movie and we could have something to look forward to in 2015. Who knows what aces Chris Carter has up his sleeve.

Thank you so much for coming back to TIWWA. It's lovely to have you home and don't be a stranger.

Eth

BEER----> Another fine interview. Again Lance seems extremely confident of a 'MillenniuM' move to be produced. We gotta keep the pressure up.

BELCH

Guest soylentgreenspeople

BEER----> Another fine interview. Again Lance seems extremely confident of a 'MillenniuM' move to be produced. We gotta keep the pressure up.

BELCH

Wow first of all Lance seems like the coolest person ever! Okay does lance know something we don't know? I ask this because Lance seems SO confident that a MillenniuM movie WILL happen! And we all are here as fans WANTING one so bad! Why is Lance so confident?

Cheers for the warm welcome back guys :)

I don't know if a MM will be made or not. But just remember it's a fairly long process before they actually shoot the film. If they are gonna make a movie it has to happen in less than 5 years. Honestly who want's to see frank black fighting crime at the age of 75?!

Lance looks great for his age, but we have to be realistic, he should have made the movie less than 5 years ago, would have been a lot more realistic.

They could somehow tie in 2012 with the movie, or (better) somehow get Watts, and Denis (brad dourif) back in action.

Regardless of the outcome, it warms my heart seeing tiwwa is one helluva community with tons of MM/Lance fans!!!!

Thanks guys :clapping::notworthy: