Audio Quality - Promo Vs Official Release

Rate this topic

Guest peacock

Not on the "Itunes - Best of...." my friend but certainly on the "Promo CD". Truth be told no one should have it and we don't permit the sharing of it here but the story goes that it was taken from Mark Snow's studio without his knowledge or permission. It is a disc of the compositions made for season one and has a number of tracks that have never appeared in any official release. It exchanged hands at conventions and amongst collectors before becoming something that would appear on Ebay every once in a while. Legend has it that a season two version exists as well but I can't confirm that. There is also a low quality file in existence known as "Lara's Theme". It is the composition taken from "Roosters" when Lara is pondering Peter Watt's actions and files. It isn't ripped from the DVD as it is a much longer track than that which appears on screen but again I have no idea from where it originates and we don't advocate the sharing of that here either.

Eth

PS As for what we didn't get I would kill for the Luminary Score. I have money Mr. Snow, call me. :