Ghost Radio Broadcasts And A Michaelangelo Code

Guest SouthernCelt

• Elders (Admins)

That radio article is brilliant, imagine that? One for the attention of Spooktalkular methinks!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Exactly. That is right up Spooktalkular's street. Could you imagine if someone was able to capture a recording of the Ghost broadcasts actually happening. Now that would be awesome.

I am fairly sure that "Most Haunted" has investigated the place a time or two. Might be good for them to go back and have a look at this.

Thanks for sharing Wayne. :thumbsup:

Eth

• Like 1

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

The Radio Ghost thing has really intrigued me so I did some reading and found another article that mentioned the phenomena but also speaks of some of the other ghostly phenomena associated with the Montrose Air Station as well as some footage and audio of EVPs recorded there. I thought I'd share it here for anyone interested.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

I'm really impressed with the Michelangelo code. :oops: Wow.

The radio ghost sounds like earthbound spirits from that era attempting to make contact, and from the sound of things, doing a good job of it.

Or, once radio signals are sent out, they are in the air waves forever, and possibly being send back to one focal point, the old radio. Could be from :alien2: s.

Hey Spook, there's something spooky in the air reaching out to you.:ghost2:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Thanks guys, i will for sure be talking about this. :) Im always interested in things like this, just give me a ghost and some EVPS and im all all giddy! :makingeyes: This reminds me of an episode of Ghost Hunters once, they were at an old hospital and had no power at all and hadnt for ages, but the 911 police dispatch was still getting calls from the hospital. Weird!

Laura :)