Iron Baby

Isn't this incredible?

AN IRON Man film spoof called "Iron Baby" has become an internet sensation - and landed its two amateur creators offers from Hollywood.

The stunning special effects-packed clip - which has had 3.5MILLION views in a week - stars year-old Margaret Boivin as a diddy version of Robert Downey Jr's movie superhero.

It sees robotic engineers decking the toddler out in Iron Man's famous red and gold flying suit, just like in the film.

She then soars off to fight a trio of evil machine gun-blasting bunnies before jetting back to her nursery.

Her dad Patrick, a self-taught filmmaker, spent two months creating the 72-second masterpiece with pal Jocelyn "Strob" Simard before posting it online.

And it has now become such a huge hit that film bosses are queuing up to work with them. Patrick, 36, from Montreal, said: "It's a way of showing what we can do together to companies who are interested in working with us.

"It's been a success for me."

Former comic book creator Patrick's YouTube clips have so far been viewed 67million times.

His biggest hit before Iron Baby was called YouTube Street Fighter, in which he animated plastic kids' toys to kick and punch each other just like the famous computer game.

Following the success of Iron Baby, Patrick says he is already working on ideas for another comedy clip starring his little'un. The proud dad added: "I'm pretty sure I'm going to do some more clips with my girl. I have a public now and people will follow my work and it gives me the willingness to do more."

As for the Iron Baby herself, Margaret is said to be delighted by the experience.

"I wanted her to have fun doing it," said Patrick.

• Like 1

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

AWWWW wasnt that soooo cute. :) i have not seen this, thanks Mark! I love babies. this was very good. :)

Laura :)

• Elders (Admins)

That is amazing! Thanks for the link Eth!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

What a cute baby. Very enjoyable video. :biggrin: Thanks Mark. :ouroborous:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

It's absolutely amazing isn't it. They deserve every ounce of attention they are getting for it. This bit simply amazes me....

Her dad Patrick, a self-taught filmmaker
....self taught? Incredible. :notworthy:

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png