Dean Haglund Comes To Tiwwa

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Thanks everyone. I have finished. I typed my last letter this very second and the interview has been hot-footed to Mr. Haglund for his attention. Thank you so much for all of your great suggestions, it's the team work here that makes us so strong. I promise everyone who made a suggestion will be credited when the interview is released.

Can't wait for it.

Eth

PS I have given rep points to everyone who made a suggestion.

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Im so looking forward to this. :) I love Langley. :) He was sooo funny! :0 Thank you Mark for this treat. :) Im so proud of you, you are doing soo good with The Lone Gunmen. :)

Laura :)

Yeah me too. After I had done the interview I was sent this by a friend in the XF community. She won this in a charity auction that had the XF stars doing a doodle to raise money for charity recently. She gave me permission to use it and suggested I might like to ask Dean who the chap in the doodle is. Any how, I quickly wrote another question and tacked it on at the end and I'm looking forward to finding out who it is. Place your bets folks.

I say a young Chris Carter. Or was he blonde when he was young?

Eth

deandoodle.jpg

Guest WaveCrest

He looks a bit like Sting (and the haircut reminds me of the Scottish character Russ Abbot dressed up as back in the 80's).

• Elders (Moderators)

Eth - see you Jimmy! jumping.gif

This is yet another reason why I should actually sort out what I have here from having downloaded oodles of stuff over the last goodness how many years. There are pictures of CC when he was young as a very definite blond, and there's one picture of him with very definite dark brown hair, and there are other pictures of him at a later stage with blond/white hair. I wondered whether the dark brown hair was either a camera artefact or liberal use of hair dye. Who knows?

Actually, I don't see that as CC. One of the facial characteristics that CC has is a very high forehead.