Mark Snow In Keyboard Mag

Rate this topic

Guest peacock

What a superb gesture. Thank you so much for this and for taking the time to share it with our members. I am sure everyone will join me in reading this and sharing with you our gratitude. :notworthy:

This is who we are!

Eth

I have saved it and will open it later, I have to run a couple errands. Thank you so much peacock for this post. I know that I'm going to enjoy it because I too am a VERY BIG Mark Snow fan. I just purchased "Les herbes folles" from itunes, and love it. :ouroborous:

• 3 months later...

Hi Everyone,

You know, The Lexicon has this article already featured in a accessible form, other than a PDF download.

Lexicon reprint

We discovered this as far back as 2006.

We are considering doing an interview with Mark Snow for the Lexicon, but we just haven't figured out how to produce an interview that's on par with the Keyboard magazine piece, and that covers new ground, that is as in depth in it's own regard.

Enjoy.:grinning:

If you do happen to speak to Mark, Matt I would love a little insight into the how the recent releases from La La Land Records were constructed. I am sure Alex would be able to suggest some probing questions on that score. I know fans have been clamouring for releases of his his music for years and whilst we are waiting for the release of the X-Box I am curious to see how many of the 'holy grails' do actually turn up. In terms of being a Millennium fan my one wish was to have had the music from Luminary and it didn't appear on the release sadly which naturally made me curious as to how tracks are selected, what the criteria is when he delves into the archives and so on.

Thanks for an alternative link to the interview by the way.

Eth