Chris Carter's Millennium

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Dear friends,

Jen of MitchPileggi.net very kindly scanned a number of Millennium articles she had and gave them to me with a view to sharing them with you good people. Here's a great article from Shivers Magazine that takes a look at the behind the scenes of the show with none other than Chris Carter himself.

I have uploaded the article to sendspace and you can download it here. If you download it please leave a thank you for Jen (not for me) and I will be sure to pass on your gratitude. :thumbsup:

Eth

Thank you Mark, and a great big thank you to Jen. I downloaded it but can't open it because it's a .rar file. Got any suggestions? I vaguely remember downloading a program on my XP computer that opens .rar's, and can change the format, but haven't got a clue where, or who, I orginally got it from. Others may need it as well or am I missing something? :confused:

Just did a search for (How to open a .rar file) and came up with a bunch of sites offering a free download program. Please, someone let me know which one is the best, easiest, and safest.:ouroborous:

Darlene if you already downloaded and installed a program it will be still be there unless you removed it? Try right clicking the .rar file and seeing if an option to extract it presents itself. If it does then you are good to go simply, extract the contents to a separate folder.

If you are in need of a free programme I happen to think the best is 7zip. I would assume people have different preferences but in terms of reliability (even Winrar fails to extract perfectly good archives from time to time) it is one of the best.

I hope that's been of some help?

Eth

As always, you are of great help.

It's on the XP computer, I am now using a new HP computer with Vista and the programs hasn't been downloaded on it. Sorry for the confusion.

There's 4 downloads available at this site, which one do I click on?

Darlene,

You can now grab them from Libby's site ^ if you would like without the need to install any programs but if you would like to use 7zip then the link you want is listed as Download .exe 32-bit 1 MB.

Eth