An Amazing Piece Of Lance Henriksen Memorabillia Up For Auction

Rate this topic

For those of you here who regularly check out www.LanceHenriksen.info for all the latest news and updates about his activities this will not be news to you but if you missed this I suggest you head on over and begin raiding your bank accounts.

Nicholas Gyeney, the director of The Penitent Man contacted us this week to let us know that theatrical release dates for the film will be announced in the next week for this summer. We've had a number of enquiries about the films theatrical release, but rest assured we'll keep you posted on that in future news updates.

Nicholas also kindly gave us an exclusive heads-up concerning an amazing opportunity for visitors to Lance Henriksen Magic.

Want to see what your hard earned green-backs could get you? Check it out here.

Eth

• Like 1

Guest teedub

D'oh! Gotta go sell my house for cash. Hope the painting looks good propped up in the backseat of my car 'cause that's where I'll be living. ;-P

• Elders (Admins)

Teedub, that really cracked me up!

Perhaps we should form a Lottery syndicate and if we win, we could buy it and then takes turns to find it a home!

With all the fuss about James Cameron dying down after Avatar, its come at a slightly disadvantaged time. At the Avatar peak, this story could have made media headlines.

Guest teedub

Perhaps we should form a Lottery syndicate and if we win, we could buy it and then takes turns to find it a home!

We should all form a Syndicate. A Group. A....Millennium Group! :ouroborous:

I'm not slicing my hand with a knife, I'm telling ya right now!

I would have thought this will be something sought after by hardcore Terminator fans rather than fans as Lance as such. It could do really, really well if handled right. I'm curious to see what it goes for.

I doubt my potential bid of ten pounds will get me anywhere. :confused:

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I looked at the photo of the Lance as The Terminator painting a couple of days ago. Very good piece of work. :thumbsup:

So now we've got to form a syndicate not just for this painting, but for the Amityville house as well! :laugh:

The trouble with taking turns to finding the painting a home Graham, is this...does anyone remember that Simpsons episode where Bart, Milhouse and Martin bought together the limited edition first issue of the Radioactive Man comic? They were at war with one another after debating how they would share it!

You know a syndicate is not such a bad idea in some cases. This might not be an appropriate case and we don't want to have cut the painting up to distribute it but I know some fandoms do club together on occasion to raise funds for something in order that it remains in the hands of fans and isn't locked away in the vault of a collector. I know Madonna fans frequently club together to buy rare music and then distribute digital copies of the tracks to everyone to ensure everyone has a chance to enjoy it.

I've been looking online to see if Nicholas has begun promoting this yet to see how much interest it is garnering. I can't find anything as of yet but I will keep looking.

I hope one day Fox auction the collection of costumes and props they have for the show which still remain in storage to this day despite no intention of ever using them again. I'd certainly big on Frank's Jacket and Lara's Ramones T-Shirt.

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Richard, we could all put our money together and buy the Amityville house and we could all live in it together. :) One big happy family! :) I get the basement! :)

Laura :)