An Amazing Piece Of Lance Henriksen Memorabillia Up For Auction

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)
The trouble with taking turns to finding the painting a home Graham, is this...does anyone remember that Simpsons episode where Bart, Milhouse and Martin bought together the limited edition first issue of the Radioactive Man comic? They were at war with one another after debating how they would share it!

Woohoo! Yes, certainly a message to be remembered!

radioactiveman4.jpg

I'm not sure about the Amityville House, but certainly we could buy the Yellow House between us as a TIWWA Timeshare!

Guest WaveCrest

Nice close-up image of the Radioactive Man issue 1 front cover. Thanks Graham! Things like this flash by so quickly on TV shows, that you miss them if you're actually watching a TV showing of episodes.

Laura, I think I'd rather stay by the jetty at the lake at the side of the Amityville house than stay inside there. It would give me the creeps!

Talking about Millennium memorabilia, is the computer mouse still with us? Has it survived all those knocks from Frank banging it on his office desk? :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's all happening in the world of memorabilia collecting folks. If you head on over to Lance Henriksen Magic you can check out details of how you can get your hands on not one, but two, pieces of Lance Henriksen related goodies. Brett Hart contacted Lance Henriksen Magic as well as a number of other reputable websites such as DreadCentral and Fangoria to inform us of his intentions to auction two superb items from "Bone Dry". To see what's on offer before you head off to your bank managers to plead for a small loan check it out here.

Now if I win the lottery..........

Eth

• 1 month later...

It's finally happened folks. The items are now available on Ebay for you to bid on should you so choose and have plenty of available cash. If you want to find out more about the auction and the items that are on offer from "Bone Dry" then head on over to Lance Henriksen Magic to view the details and grab the Ebay links.

Good luck if you do bid folks.

Eth