Bring Me The Head Of Lance Henriksen

Rate this topic

Guest Kudzu1977

Guest teedub

teedub, you mentioning the film Being John Malkovich just gave me a brainwave, one of those "why hasn't someone seen this idea for a new movie? It sounds like a surefire cool indie film" thoughts. Going into the head/mind of Lance Henriksen. :smokin:

At the TX Frightmare Q&A, after yet another round of lightning-fast subject changes, Lance pointed to his own head and said: I gotta live in here.

I think you're onto something, WaveCrest. :oneeyedwinK

Hi folks,

I can bring you a little more about this. Not much, but something.

A friend of mine has been speaking to Michael Worth or late who this project is attributed to. Lance and Michael worked together on a film (Sasquatch Mountain) back in 2006 and it is from this meeting that the project was born. If anyone was wondering (I admit I was) if Lance was on board with this project I have been reassured that he is fully aware of it and supportive of it and they simply need enough people to help them reach the fee they need to put it into production.

Apparently the idea behind it is superb and it is take the forum of a tongue in cheek mockumentary.

Not long to go now folks. We wait and see.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

At the TX Frightmare Q&A, after yet another round of lightning-fast subject changes, Lance pointed to his own head and said: I gotta live in here.

I think you're onto something, WaveCrest. :oneeyedwinK

:laugh: It's a sure-fire hit, a film going into the head/mind of Lance Henriksen. :smokin:

Hi folks,

I can bring you a little more about this. Not much, but something.

A friend of mine has been speaking to Michael Worth or late who this project is attributed to. Lance and Michael worked together on a film (Sasquatch Mountain) back in 2006 and it is from this meeting that the project was born. If anyone was wondering (I admit I was) if Lance was on board with this project I have been reassured that he is fully aware of it and supportive of it and they simply need enough people to help them reach the fee they need to put it into production.

Apparently the idea behind it is superb and it is take the forum of a tongue in cheek mockumentary.

Not long to go now folks. We wait and see.

Eth

Thanks for the update.

So, kind of like This is Spinal Tap?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sidewinder

Michael Worth himself posted a comment on kickerstarter about him, Lance and Tim hoping to get the movie made.

It sounds great in a strange way, I admit. But it's just another 11 days to go and still only 594 $ by 8 backers. Hmmm...

I'd very much forgotten about this project. Only 11 days to go and a mountain to climb. I really do wish them all the very best with it. I see Jason Morris (of Millennium: Apocalypse fame) is very much on board and supporting this project which is an additional reason why I wish it well.

I hope a sizeable donation is forthcoming in the next few days.

Eth

Guest teedub

What the...? :blink: This looks like there's something in the can already. Wonder what they're needing the money for? Completion?

"Bring Me The Head Of Lance Henriksen" teaser trailer:

'What the' indeed....

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention Teedub. I have to say your Lance Henriksen news detector is very, very good. :clapping:

Could this be something that Tim shot in order to promote the project? I know a lot of independent film makers film trailers before the film is even funded in order to provide a visual reference in order to help them support their pitch?

Not long left at all now folks, I really hope they make it.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

This did remind me of that British horror film Straw Man. That had a trailer and some footage had been filmed, but the project was dropped (sadly). Hope this isn't the case with Bring Me the Head of Lance Henriksen.

Guest Sidewinder

Sadly things like that happen all the time. I also really hope that they make it but I'm not too full of expectation (594 $ and another 19.000something to go within 8 days).

It's the same thing about that planned movie called Ambush. The trailer is shot and now they have to get a financing. That could be a very cool new Lance-movie as well.