Intro To Site...

Rate this topic

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

What is the counter on the front page for TIWWA counting down to?

:ouro: There are 48 Days Remaining :ouro:

.........right now we in the U.S. have a January/05 release date. -(subject to change.....and i sure as f*** hope so! thier release schedule here in the states and in europe is about as nonsensical as it gets, especially considering it's a U.S. show.)

~se7en :ouro:

Guest WaveCrest

Just heard and saw that when accessing the board. Cool! Just like on the show when they access the MM Group site. :smokin:

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest Detroit9000
.........right now we in the U.S. have a January/05 release date. -(subject to change.....and i sure as f*** hope so! thier release schedule here in the states and in europe is about as nonsensical as it gets, especially considering it's a U.S. show.)

Where exactly are you getting this info from?

• Elders (Admins)

Glad you noticed it! In fact they'll be a new 'kickass' if I might say so intro for TIWWA when we upgrade the Board with some new features in a few months time.

New features will include multiple, positionable attachments (images) in posts and the facility to attach files etc to PM's. Many more new things too.

To answer Detroit9000's question, welcome to TIWWA by the way (!), the information we quote is from a contact at Fox UK who recently checked with her US LA office colleagues for us. The information was posted elsewhere on the Board.

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Wow, this is great news. I just recently became aware of the first season DVD being available. I had heard speculation about the series being available on DVD, but had feared that it was merely wishful thinking. Now I hear that season two might be available as soon as Jan 2005, and another post saying season 3 should be available soon after. As I mentioned before, I really enjoyed all of the Millennium seasons, but after reviewing the episode listings, I think I would be the most excited about season two. This was probably my favorite season, not only because it had some of my favorite episodes, but it was also the first and only season for :tasty: Lara Means. :tasty:

.........my "bliss" is S3 and it's killing me, for more reasons than one, that we'll likely have to wait till May/June to see it while the U.K. gets this November! :cry: ...ah well.