Press Release: Millennium Season Two

Rate this topic

Guest Demolition Man

I'm holding off until the Region 1 release. Its all but officially announced that we are getting both Season 2 and 3 here, its just a matter of time until we know when.

• Elders (Admins)

Yes, I feel for you guys in the US. I'm used to being screwed by cinema releases in the UK (coming out months after the US) eg. I was able to get a Region 1 US DVD of Finding Nemo when it had just come out in the Cinema here in the UK!

You will be getting Season Two and Three as stated previously. Just hang on! I've been waiting months for Season Two of Terry Nation's Survivors here in the UK and there's still no release date - its killing me!

Guest Discopolis

He, I've been waiting for the second season of Twin Peaks to be released for two...no, I think it's closer to three years now and there's still no date. Few months is piece of cake. :grin2:

Ah, well. For once I'm glad to be a European.

Edited by Discopolis

Guest WaveCrest

Discopolis - This must be one of the most wanted DVD releases! I hope they eventually bring it out, and also a better version of Fire Walk With Me with the cut footage.

The Old Man - I'm waiting for a DVD release of Quincy, Midnight Caller and The Equalizer myself!

You will be getting Season Two and Three as stated previously. Just hang on! I've been waiting months for Season Two of Terry Nation's Survivors here in the UK and there's still no release date - its killing me!

I'm waiting for a Region 1 release of season one (since I want to check out the show that I didn't pay much attention to when my local PBS showed it years ago while I did pay attention to Terry Nation's other series Blake's 7 (still waiting for a US release of Season One on DVD)).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

• Elders (Admins)
I'm waiting for a Region 1 release of season one (since I want to check out the show that I didn't pay much attention to when my local PBS showed it years ago while I did pay attention to Terry Nation's other series Blake's 7 (still waiting for a US release of Season One on DVD)).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Hi David,

Season One of Survivors is brilliant - just ask Se7en! Hope you get it soon. I also bought Blake's 7 which is great and I can't wait for Season Two of that too. :praying:

• 1 month later...
Guest LucyButler2000
Hi David,

Season One of Survivors is brilliant - just ask Se7en! Hope you get it soon. I also bought Blake's 7 which is great and I can't wait for Season Two of that too. :praying:

Yes, the Survivors 1st season is the best! I've got all of em on vhs and can't wait until I can get them on dvd.

I could feasibly get the euro dvds cause I have an all region player.

• Elders (Admins)

I think its a crime worthy of Legion that Millennium fans are unaware of this great apocalyptic series (Survivors) which is so much more relevant to todays society and world - SARS anyone? I hope they release S2!