Paper Dove

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

She sure was. DS9 twice and Voyager once. You can check out her entry at Memory Alpha here. Whilst this is going off-topic a little I hope I will be forgiven. Megan stars in the forthcoming horror movie Alyce which appears to be her first screen role for over three years so it's wonderful to have her back. I can't find a great deal out about this movie save to see that it seems to be a low-budget affair directed by Jay Lee (Zombie Strippers, Star Chicks etc.) but I'll bring more to you guys as I find it.

Back to the topic at hand. :thumbsup:

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Megan has been busy on TV though. She was on Numb3rs, 24, 7th Heaven, Boston Legal...... Go Megan go ! ! ! :clapping:

...and she appeared in the TV series Nowhere Man with Bruce Greenwood as well, the season before Millennium began in the US (the 1995-96 season).

Was there a reason why the actor who played the Polaroid Man didn't return for the second part of the story at the beginning of the second season?

I don't know Richard. Paul Raskin is the chap who originally played The Polaroid Stalker who was at that point in time billed as The Figure. If you check out his resume you can see that he mainly had only minor roles in shows so it could well be that since the character is such a huge part of "The Beginning And The End" that it was felt that they needed a more experienced actor and one who Glen and James knew could deliver the type of performance they needed. I guess that's why they went with a more experienced actor and one they had worked with before.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Thanks for explaining it Mark. On each time I've watched "Paper Dove" in full (twice now) I hadn't taken notice of who played the Polaroid Man in the episode, or looked on their IMDb page. I didn't know the character was at one time billed as The Figure.