How to obtain licensed autographs of MIL faves....

Rate this topic

Guest evil

There are autograph cards from different tv series like smallwood, alias, outer limits, x files aliens vs. Predator, lost......

they were actually inserted into packs.

It's a shame there wasn't a millennium series

Anyway you could find them on ebay in trading cards up to five to the highest 30 or so

Sarah Redmond (smallville)

lance (aliens vs predator

Spotnitz (x files)

megan gallagher (star trek voyager)

alex diakun (outer limits)

Carter (x files)

these are some that I got

there are more, if you could find them, put them up on the list, it's a cool way to get their autos, granted it's not

millenium, but you put them together as your own set, it might be the only way to get them and

it's not to expensive......here's an example: https://cgi.ebay.com/...=item19bdd4c3f1

still has time and cheap,,,,,,

Lance:

https://cgi.ebay.com/...=item5193f7c597

I know, I need a life

:embarassed: :embarassed:

Have you considered writing to the cast and crew via their agents and requesting autographs that way? One of the advantages of doing that is that you are more likely to receive a signed images picture of their Millennium character than if you amass a collection from other franchises. Here's a great resource for finding out who represents who and where to write to. It isn't infallible but it's a nice, free alternative to signing up to IMDBPro. I know of a few people in the last however-many-months who sent autograph autograph requests to Lance, Megan, Brittany and Klea and with the exception of Klea (who is no doubt busy with the new addition to her family) all have received a reply.

A chum of min collects Doctor Who autographs and he discovered that a lot of the dayplayers don't have images of themselves in the show to sign and he would receive generic head and shoulder autographs so he used to print a nice screen-capture of the actor in character and send that and ask if they wouldn't mind signing it. Apparently people were delighted to do it so that's another idea I guess.

Happy collecting.

Eth

Have you considered writing to the cast and crew via their agents and requesting autographs that way? One of the advantages of doing that is that you are more likely to receive a signed images picture of their Millennium character than if you amass a collection from other franchises. Here's a great resource for finding out who represents who and where to write to. It isn't infallible but it's a nice, free alternative to signing up to IMDBPro. I know of a few people in the last however-many-months who sent autograph autograph requests to Lance, Megan, Brittany and Klea and with the exception of Klea (who is no doubt busy with the new addition to her family) all have received a reply.

A chum of min collects Doctor Who autographs and he discovered that a lot of the dayplayers don't have images of themselves in the show to sign and he would receive generic head and shoulder autographs so he used to print a nice screen-capture of the actor in character and send that and ask if they wouldn't mind signing it. Apparently people were delighted to do it so that's another idea I guess.

Happy collecting.

Eth

Thanks for the info!

I'll try it!

but I just think it's a creative way to collect autos from your favorite millennium actors.

Sometimes they won't send back or or they can be fake, They have secretaries sign them or they are autopenned.

I've gotten some for less than sending a photo,,,,,I got sarah for five.....lance for eight....

I find fun looking for autos of these people for real cheap and they could even go up in value.........:swingin:

Whoo hoo! Time for me to get some autographs. I want Lance and Peter, put them on the wall over the headboard of my bed so I can imitate the White and Nerdy scene (Do I like Kirk or do I like Picard).Then who knows where I'd go from there.

Be sure to let us know if you score any Kara. I have a number of autographs but by far and away my favourite is my signed picture of Sarah-Jane Redmond as Lucy Butler with the words 'love is blue' written upon it in gold. I absolutely adore it. That one I had to have framed I must admit. If you guys can ever get to any of the conventions Lance is attending that is a great way to get your Millennium stuff signed.

When it comes to collection Millennium memorabilia of any kind then now is a great time to start your collections. I have seen a number of very nice items of Ebay recently that has passed by without even so much as a bid. I remember in the old days when 4thHorseman would fight tooth and nail for certain items on Ebay and now they are much, much easier to get your hands on.

Eth

I've met Lance and Megan!

I have a photo signed by the both of them....

I also have a few MIL dvds signed by lance.

I have the limited double soundtrack signed by Lance and Snow,

Lance, strangely, signed in orange. He told me

he doesn't like to sign in silver which is wierd because I have stuff signed in silver from him, but he was really nice.

We talked about the show and we both marveled at the fact tthat a consoling group made up of FBI agents became an evil group, LOL!

I told him that's why the second season bothered me, somehow that slipped. He agreed, I told him that now that they have become

an real group, it had of been evil that corrupted it and he said that's where he thinks it was leading. The show was great but even from

the horse's mouth, it was real confusing, But he said he loved making the show and wants to return as Frank Black,

The dude was cool!