How to obtain licensed autographs of MIL faves....

Rate this topic

Guest evil

Guest teedub

Whoo hoo! Time for me to get some autographs. I want Lance and Peter, put them on the wall over the headboard of my bed so I can imitate the White and Nerdy scene (Do I like Kirk or do I like Picard).Then who knows where I'd go from there.

If you send a picture for the actor to sign, plus include a stamped, self-addressed envelope for him to send the picture back to you, you will likely get a response. The trick is getting the right agency. I've seen at least three different agencies listed as representing Lance. And none of them were from official websites.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Yup. Same with Klea Scott and Megan Gallagher, neither of whom are represented by the agencies that IMDB and even the Screen Actors Guild have listed. I know when I was trying to track the cast and crew down it was extremely difficult for that reason. The only autograph I am desperately lacking and that I would sell my organs for is Allan Zinyk but I have resigned myself to never having it despite trying for ages. If anyone ever sees an Allan Zinyk autograph anywhere don't hesitate to holler. Me and my wallet are waiting.

Eth

I have to navigate this site better so I don't miss cool threads like this one!

I have the SJ Redmond card mentioned above. I still have to get the Megan Gallaher one from Voyager.

A Millennium card set would be cool, but I'll take a movie first!

Almost 10 years ago, I got two autographs through the mail from Terry O"Quinn. He had signed two Trek cards I had from the episode "Pegasus," where he played a deceitful admiral. 3x5 cards work too!

Some actors will mail you back a preprint photo (Duchovny and Anderson both sent preprints), but I found back then that most of what I got back were my own cards signed.

:rock2:

I have to navigate this site better so I don't miss cool threads like this one!

I have the SJ Redmond card mentioned above. I still have to get the Megan Gallaher one from Voyager.

A Millennium card set would be cool, but I'll take a movie first!

Almost 10 years ago, I got two autographs through the mail from Terry O"Quinn. He had signed two Trek cards I had from the episode "Pegasus," where he played a deceitful admiral. 3x5 cards work too!

Some actors will mail you back a preprint photo (Duchovny and Anderson both sent preprints), but I found back then that most of what I got back were my own cards signed.

Cooooooooooooooooool!

when you have them all together it looks great and they are on the most part cheap and authentic :swingin:

Thanks for the info on the Doug Hutchinson autograph. when my paypal account gets richer, I'll be looking for that one too.

Millennium-wise, I have the following autographs:

Lance Henriksen

Terry O'Quinn

Tucker Smallwood

Sarah Jane Redmond

Morgan Woodward

Phillip Anglem (I think!)

Donnelly Rhodes (Broken World +13 years later)

C. Ernest Hearth (Bear from the Pest House)

Andreas Katsulas (deceased; forcing the end) and

Robert Wisden

Thanks for the info on the Doug Hutchinson autograph. when my paypal account gets richer, I'll be looking for that one too.

Millennium-wise, I have the following autographs:

Lance Henriksen

Terry O'Quinn

Tucker Smallwood

Sarah Jane Redmond

Morgan Woodward

Phillip Anglem (I think!)

Donnelly Rhodes (Broken World +13 years later)

C. Ernest Hearth (Bear from the Pest House)

Andreas Katsulas (deceased; forcing the end) and

Robert Wisden

you mean on MIL photos? did you meet some of them?:

what about the lance [alien vs. predators}

Kristen's crops up now and again but usually on a "Space: Above and Beyond" card and that was the first autograph of hers that I owned. The second time, I decided to write to her as I had purchased the first autograph from Ebay and this time I created a Lara Means card myself which I printed out and which she signed. I wondered if you folk specified whether to personalise the autographs or not when you write to the cast? Many individuals don't personalise anyway as this is very much the preferred way of collecting autographs if you are hoping your collection will be worth some money in the future. I have to say it's never bothered me at all as I have no intention of parting with anything but I know some people do collect autographs with a view to putting them on Ebay one day.

Eth

Kristen's crops up now and again but usually on a "Space: Above and Beyond" card and that was the first autograph of hers that I owned. The second time, I decided to write to her as I had purchased the first autograph from Ebay and this time I created a Lara Means card myself which I printed out and which she signed. I wondered if you folk specified whether to personalise the autographs or not when you write to the cast? Many individuals don't personalise anyway as this is very much the preferred way of collecting autographs if you are hoping your collection will be worth some money in the future. I have to say it's never bothered me at all as I have no intention of parting with anything but I know some people do collect autographs with a view to putting them on Ebay one day.

Eth

My preference is for them to not be personalized. When I got autographs through the mail, I would just take what I got. Occasionally they were personalized. If I was paying for an autograph, then I may have more say in the matter. I have some autographs in my collection that were personalized to someone else. Sometimes they're easier and cheaper to get that way. Sometimes if the person is deceased, a personalized autograph may be the only one around. These days, I try to keep my hobbies as economical as possible!

you mean on MIL photos? did you meet some of them?:

what about the lance [alien vs. predators}

Good question. My Henriksen autograph is on a 3x5 card. I had not met any of the Millenniun folks I mentioned. The only "Millennium" autograph I have is the Tucker Smallwood one. He signed an official Millennium photo. It's a pic where he was in the elevator with the dead body talking about Lou Gehrig's disease, just before he was arrested.

All of the others are "non-millennium" autographs.

If I get a little free time on my next day off, maybe I'll try to post some pics of them on this thread.