How to obtain licensed autographs of MIL faves....

Rate this topic

Guest evil

Good question. My Henriksen autograph is on a 3x5 card. I had not met any of the Millenniun folks I mentioned. The only "Millennium" autograph I have is the Tucker Smallwood one. He signed an official Millennium photo. It's a pic where he was in the elevator with the dead body talking about Lou Gehrig's disease, just before he was arrested.

All of the others are "non-millennium" autographs.

If I get a little free time on my next day off, maybe I'll try to post some pics of them on this thread.

:rock2:

please do! I have met Lance, Megan, Juliet Landeau, Kristen Kloke, Art Hindle and Glen morgan at horror cons.

Oh thank you so much for the offer of the pictures. I'd be very interested to see them. There's a rather nice, and not often seen much these days, signed picture of both Lance Henriksen and Megan Gallagher on Ebay at the moment. I happen to think the price is a little too steep but if we have anyone here with mad money to spare it might be worth investing in. I got mine for far less many moons ago when Millennium was a much hotter property but if these are becoming scarce that could account for the price.

Eth

• 2 months later...

I love them all but the Terry O'Quinn autograph is absolutely magnificent. You don't many of Terry around these days and certainly not as Peter Watts. That's a wonderful collection and thank you so much for sharing. I'll see if I can take some photographs of my own and upload them for you all tomorrow. :notworthy:

Eth