Whatever Happened To "millennium Apocalypse"?

Rate this topic

Guest Regan MacNeil

Guest Echelon

Jason Morris is filming the first episode right now. I'm not sure at the moment when it will be released. But I would assume it will be soon.

Echelon.

Guest Seraphim

I wonder that myself. I tried e-mailing the individual responsible for it, as I have a lot of mystical and religious knowledge and was interested in they still needed any writers or consultants, but heard nothing back. ::shrugs::

• Elders (Admins)

Ahha, I can shed some light on that. Apparently he had an e-mail problem and has changed servers. He's apparently update dhis TIWWA e-mail address so you should be able to e-mail him again.

I wonder that myself. I tried e-mailing the individual responsible for it, as I have a lot of mystical and religious knowledge and was interested in they still needed any writers or consultants, but heard nothing back. ::shrugs::

Sorry if I had not reached you, the Old Man is right I had a problem with my ISP and have now switch to another, I have updated my email so please feel free to contact me again and let me know what you would like to do, or you may contact Echelon or RavenWolf as they are both working very hard on the show as well. Thanks for your interest.

-Jason

As for MM-Apocalypse, our website is: www.millennium-apocalypse.digitalshadowfilms.com

Please visit it often to get the latest updates, soon we will have pictures posted.

-J

Edited by MovieMaker

Guest WaveCrest

That's great news! :smokin: I've been wondering myself what the countdown is for at the top of the screen where you connect to the MM Apocalypse site.

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

2694 Days remaining.

Millennium: Apocalypse is using a date established for the end of the world by the ancient Maya.

Guest chrisnu
2694 Days remaining.

Millennium: Apocalypse is using a date established for the end of the world by the ancient Maya.

Dec. 22, 2012

Hey, it was in an X-Files episode. That's the only reason why I know what.