Whatever Happened To "millennium Apocalypse"?

Rate this topic

Guest Regan MacNeil

I enjoyed the openings and teasers too! They are very surreal! It must be really hard to arrange scheduling for voluntary projects like this, if people were paid like on a normal movie set to turn up it would be different, turn up or don't get paid or possibly sued! My hats off to you guys for what you've all acomplished already! I understand each episode will stream on a weekly basis. Will you complete all the episodes before this starts?

yeah the orig. idea was never to make this big of a project out of it but it just keeps growing and well to be honest Im just scared I will disapoint you all so i keep trying to make it bigger and better, trying to not make it cheessy! so anyway to answer the question yes we will finishing up all filming before we air it at all but on the bright side we will continue to update the site regularly with pictures and more trailers and teasers, also if any of you have any additional ideas of what you would like to see on the web site please let me know.

we just put up a messege board on the site and if anyone want to ask any questions from my slef or anyone helping out with the show feel free to regitar and post your questions and comments. there is also a thread for each of the main actors where you can ask them questions directly if you would like.

-MM

I know that you have a composer for the music, but should you ever end up in a bind and need some music for your work, please feel free to email me at eeriedreamz@yahoo.com

I specialize in the ethereal, scary, adventure scoring, and I have a nice studio in which to create what you need.

I would be more then interested, as matt is working very hard to score the music help is always welcome. i will email you.

-MM

Guest LucyButler2000
I would be more then interested, as matt is working very hard to score the music help is always welcome. i will email you.

-MM

Very cool! Already have some music in mind. Just getting to cd format for you and mailed out as soon as I can.

One of the things you said above about this was not supposed to be as big as it has become... Well, as long as you are true to what you want to do, AND you don't end up rushing yourselves... the final project will be well worth waiting for. From what I've seen so far..I'm going to be hanging with a very cool crowd :)

I will also be putting together a score of "Millennium-like" music for anyone interested that will be seperate from what is given to this production. I want to get my style out there and heard. feedback both good and bad is ALWAYS welcome.

Uh oh, I better be getting back to my studio cause it'll be dark soon and they mostly come at night...

mostly ;)

Edited by LucyButler2000

Well...welcome to the group! Contact me and I'll tell you more about everyone and what not.(If Jason hasn't already) My emails echelon@vampirescream.com

Echelon.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I know its been a long while since i've posted last, first I have to give a special thanks to everyone working on the project thus far, and to everyone supporting us here at tiwwa.

I will be update the web site here in the next few days, we will have a trailer of the first episode, but dont get too excited about it just yet cause its still gonna be a while before its released, the first 3 episodes are almost summed up and we will be moving on to the next batch when we finalize some script issues. Hope the web site updates will tied everyone over till the project gets ready to air.

-MM

Guest Seraphim

To add in my own update, the script wrtiing for the second half of the series is coming along, thanks in part to my loyal legions of demon followers. ::Turns around:: Hey you!! Get back to work!!!

:WhipMeLucy::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::alien: Well... Demons and one alien >.>

Edited by Seraphim

• 3 weeks later...