Whatever Happened To "millennium Apocalypse"?

Rate this topic

Guest Regan MacNeil

• 1 month later...

In an effort to retain the artistic integrity of this project, there is a lot of behind-the-scenes work and decision making that must be done before we can report an exact release date. But, believe me, the wait will be worth it. If we rush it, it'll suck, though. We should have a magor update as to the progress, one way or the other, very soon.

Guest Burnout

Is this an Internet event, or a tv event?

I took a look at a 10 sec loop, and it looked pretty good. I am trying to find out what is this about.

• 2 months later...
Guest BuBu

I just read on the site the crew is now shooting the seventh episode.

All the episodes will be release in only one time, I suppose. Otherwise, why the first isn't online yet ?

So, anybody can give us some informations ?

I'm very impatient to see this show.

I'm "on vacation" right now, but I'll tell you what I know. Michael is finishing the last of the scripts. It'll have to be edited, have everybody TRY to learn their lines, and then filmed. I'm unsure why, but I think Jason wanted everything shot before releasing anything.

The Time Is Near.... :w_Praying_closed_eyes::Ouroborous_Large:

• Elders (Admins)

I think that's the best way of doing it. If technical or logistical problems occured it could throw out the schedule. My 2mbps line is primed and raring to go!