Hello from Germany

Guest Sidewinder

Guest Sidewinder

How embarrassing. I'm posting for probably a week or two by now and now I found this newbie-area. Well, better late than never, right? :oneeyedwinK

Hi there!

I'm new here and as I posted earlier I'm sorry for my sometimes not so perfect English. I'm from Germany, learned it in school but the lack of practicing sometimes brings me some problems. But I do my best. Scout's honour!

I'm a Millennium-fan since the first airing of episode one and since than I'm also a big fan of Lance Henriksen who is imho one of the world's greatest actors at all. His intensity is one of his kinds. Last year I met him in person and right after that I started working on the first Lance Henriksen website in German. It went online about a year ago.

After being a guest reader here from time to time I finally registered and… well, here I am.

That said: hello everybody!

Oh I wouldn't worry my fiend, I don't think my first post was in the newbie section either and to be truthful I'm not sure I ever did post in it. My bad I guess.

It's nice to have an opportunity to give you a proper welcome to the board and to say how impressed I am by your website and I wish you all the very best with it in the future. I know there a few Lance Henriksen focussed websites in languages other than English and it's great to know that Lance's career continues to inspire so much support from his fans across the globe.

So welcome to TIWWA and here's hoping you enjoy your time here.

This is who we are!

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Don't worry about it Sidewinder! I didn't even think about whether or not you had introduced yourself in the Welcome and Hello Messages for new members! folder whilst reading your posts (which I've enjoyed reading). And a belated welcome to the community! :thumbsup:

:hiya: Welcome Dominik, to our home away from home. :ouro:

Oh no, don't be embarrassed. I for one don't remember where my first post is. And I'm pretty sure I didn't notice the newbie section my first time here either. Knowing me my first post was probably in The Donut Hole. :whistling:

Hope we see a lot of you and that you also join in on our Skype chats. They are scheduled on Friday afternoon (US) and evening (across the pond). We have a great time. :swingin:

Guest Sidewinder

@all

Thanks for the warm welcome! :hiya:

@Lady3Jane

Danke! Nur schade, dass Du gleich mit so einer Nachricht aufwarten musstest (s. Telloke-Topic).

Grüße aus der Kornkammer Hessens.

Guest Lady3Jane

@all

Thanks for the warm welcome! :hiya:

@Lady3Jane

Danke! Nur schade, dass Du gleich mit so einer Nachricht aufwarten musstest (s. Telloke-Topic).

Grüße aus der Kornkammer Hessens.

Ich glaube nicht Freitag, den 13. dennoch war es ein schwarzer Freitag für mich. Ist ja leider nicht ungewöhnliches, des man den Tod von Synchronsprecher nur verspätet erfährt, dass sie ja nicht so im Licht der Öffentlichkeit stehen.