Sign in to follow this  
Allen

Season 2 Dvd Usa

Is there going to be a season two DVD release in the US and if so has there been any word on how long. My wife started watching for the first time when the season 1 box set came out. She's has become another fanatic like me but I know paper dove is going to drive her nuts if the second season isn't released soon. If this has already been posted sorry for the repation but I need to know.

Guest se7en
Is there going to be a season two DVD release in the US and if so has there been any word on how long.  My wife started watching for the first time when the season 1 box set came out.  She's has become another fanatic like me but I know paper dove is going to drive her nuts if the second season isn't released soon.  If this has already been posted sorry for the repation but  I need to know.

....well, Allen i'm afraid that our U.K. friends will be getting their S2 a lot sooner than we will. As of now N.America is scheduled to see S2 Jan/05. :cry:

...but it'll be here eventually!

~se7en :ouro:

My God, I hadn't noticed! Congratulations and welcome to This Is Who We Are!

Guest Xircuits

I didn't realise that...700th? I had to scroll back up to verify that.

When will the UK be getting their S2 DVD? I was going to suggest that you should order it from the UK and then I remembered the dumb Regions restriction. Not to mention DVD players in the computers now have a limitation. 4 region changes until you're stuck with the last one forever. That's why I really like the whole "region free" DVDs in China. Makes it tough for people like me who travel all over the world. I can't shop for DVDs because I won't be able to play them.

Another reason to switch to Linux; you can watch DVDs of any region code; no firmware flashing required either. ;)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.