Next Three Days

The Next Three Days is an upcoming drama thriller movie directed by Paul Haggis and starring Elizabeth Banks, Russell Crowe, Brian Dennehy, Olivia Wilde, Jason Beghe and Liam Neeson. The story revolves around a married couple's life is turned upside down when the wife is accused of a murder and when the husband decides to break his wife out of prison. It kind of sounds like Prison Break but it is actually the remake of the 2007 French film Pour Elle (Anything For Her).

Next Three Days

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything was going swimmingly until I read the words Russell Crowe. Call me silly for allowing my dislike of him prevent me from seeing potentially many a great film but I really cannot take to the man at all. He sits just below Mel Gibson on my list of 'people I cannot watch on screen'.

That said, I bet it's a great film and I could just close my eyes for his bits. :thumbsup:

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest Sidewinder

I guess everyone has a few actors like that. The "I can't see them"-actors. One of mine is Leo DiCaprio. Good actor, no doubt. But I really can't stand him (love his last scene in The Quick and the Dead). That said; I will hopefully see Inception the next week. :oneeyedwinK

Anyway; Next Three Days sounds good. We have to see how it turns out in the end. Btw. I saw Taken a few weeks ago and today it was The A-Team: The Movie. Liam Neeson, action-guy. That's still strange to me but he managed to convince.

Guest WaveCrest

When I saw the thread title Darlene I thought it was what you were getting up to over the next three days. :laugh:

I thought the film's premise sounded familiar, and then I saw Anything But Her (very good film btw) mentioned.

I liked Mel Gibson in the Mad Max and Lethal Weapon films and his Simpsons guest appearance, but not much else. I'm not keen on Russell Crowe either.

When I saw Jason Beghe's name I thought "neat, a cool throwback to the 80's" (he starred in a late 80's horror film called Monkey Shines, which I think was premiered on Sky's movie channels around the same time as the first Pet Semetary). Brian Dennehy is a veteran (and reliable) actor, having appeared in countless films and TV shows (series, TV movies and mini-series). Vaguely heard of Elizabeth Banks and Olivia Wilde.

Hey guys, Russell Crowe is a woman thing. Same with Mel Gibson. They have had their moments of brilliance. Leonardo DiCaprio is brilliant in whatever he is in, even The Beach. Horrible movie, but he did a good job. Oh yes, Liam Neeson, an awesome actor. Loved him as Zeus in Clash of the Titans.

I agree, we all have someone we struggle to watch on the big screen. Not sure what it is, but I think some of the big name actors just don't fit the part, or sell the character that they are playing. I'm that way with Nicole Kidman. I know you guys love her, but hard for me to watch her in some of her movies where I feel she is cast for being who she is and not fitting the part.

When I saw the thread title Darlene I thought it was what you were getting up to over the next three days. :laugh:

WaveCrest

:signlol:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)