Hello

Guest Black Francis

Thanks!

You guys are definitely friendlier than the Millennium group.

*raises an eyebrow* Nicer we may be than the Millennium Group, but we are far more nuttier than they are. Some of us sometimes tend to fall over the line of insanity *points at herself, then teasingly at Eth and Spook*

Oh, not sure if you read the thread, but we do a Skype chat on certain Fridays. We're having on this Friday about The Hand of Saint Sebastian... I think its 5 pm eastern... Eth or anyone else, is that right?

• Like 1
Guest WaveCrest

*raises an eyebrow* Nicer we may be than the Millennium Group, but we are far more nuttier than they are. Some of us sometimes tend to fall over the line of insanity *points at herself, then teasingly at Eth and Spook*

Us, nutty? I like dry roasted peanuts, but that's going a bit too far! :laugh:

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Oh Kara you are so right, lol im so close to a Lara Means type psychotic break, lol my kids are killing me, my cat is killing me, my husband well hes a man nuff said, lol and im almost positive im going through the change, lol everyone i sitting here comfortable and i feel like im roasting in Hell, im about to clim inside my freezer. lol :rofl:

Oh and its 3pm on the East coast for the skype chat. :) and 2pm central

Laura :)