Countdown To Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
chrisnu

Captions Page Up

Guest Xircuits

Awesome site! Thanks for the links! I really like the simplicity of the photo album. And there's a great transition when using the slideshow.

Loved the pics as well as the extremely silly blurbage. !! Maybe I have worked for the government way tooooo long.....oooo my :p

Is there any way to post a pic [ I'm sure it is a screen capture] other than from a web site????.... I forgot where I found this pic and want to know what ep it is from. :cry: please help a tech-no-nothing !!!!

Thanks !! [ maybe I should have had a kid :p ]

Is there any way to post a pic [ I'm sure it is a screen capture] other than from a web site????.... I forgot where I found this pic and want to know what ep it is from.  :cry: please help a tech-no-nothing !!!!

Thanks !! [ maybe I should have had a kid  :p ]

Hi,

I just turn on upload permissions for this Forum. You can now upload the image (not a big .bmp file please, convert it to jpeg or png first!). When posting use the Upload Attachment option.

Regards,

Graham.

ok ...here goes nothing ... if it works I'll be shocked.... Thanks for the reply even if it doesn't work... :makingeyes::tasty:

post-166-1097968392_thumb.jpg

HOLY CRAPPERS BATMAN....I did it...wowowo... sorry .... even small victories over my computer is great....ok....now can anyone tell me what ep this is from PLEASE!!!! :tasty::praying:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.