Dean Haglund and Mark Snow come to TIWWA.

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Guest WaveCrest

I love DH's answer to my question on the water fuelled car as well - superb!

This was probably my favourite part of the interview, about the water-powered car.

I loved the Pamela Anderson bit. I would pay gold coins to have the chance to see that happen. The Lone Gunmen and Ms. Anderson on the screen together - it just has all the hallmarks of being one heck of a ride. Could you imagine the slightly lecherous Frohike around her? It would have been a classic episode. Curse you Fox for not believing.

Eth

Mark, a really excellent interview. Congratulations.

I could see, or guess, that Pamela Anderson would have been playfully slapping Frohike's wrist with his advances. :oneeyedwinK

I really enjoyed it.

They could have included a brief homage to that great work of art, Barb Wire. :clapping:

Thank you Matt. In truth I miss those guys and as with "Millennium" I often wonder what that should could have gone on to become had it been given a fair crack of the whip. It was in rude health by the end of the first season and there are some superb episodes contained within its short run. All involved did a damn fine job.

All kudos has to go to Dean mind, a very friendly and approachable chap I have to say. :clapping:

Eth

No fear folks, I won't post all the entries. I know people appreciate the opportunity to see other people's suggestions but I know other prefers not have their entry revealed if they don't win so I guess the only fair way to proceed is to keep everything hush hush, Millennium Group style.

Please don't forget folks that if you haven't entered there is still the opportunity to do so. You have until midnight on Sunday to get your entry in so please do have a go folks.

Good luck to all.

Eth

You could just post first, second, and third place, just so we have something, which you know is better then nothing. :whistling: I'm sorry that I have to say this but, some of our past contests were disappointing at the end because we didn't get to see any of the entries. :sad:

I accept your point Darlene but it isn't my decision to make if people entering would prefer not to have their entries shown. I have to take into consideration everyone's feelings on this matter and find a way of doing things that's best for the majority.

I am sure people will be satisfied seeing the winning entry and I am planning to reveal it in a fun way so it should more than make up for the lack of seeing everything that was submitted.

Only a couple of days to go now folks, if you intend to enter I would do so sharpish. :thumbsup:

Good luck!

Eth