Lance Henriksen joins Monsters Brawl

Rate this topic

Now this sure sounds like a lot of fun folks. A horror/comedy is getting ready to rumble (excuse the awful pun) which depicts an action-packed fighting tournament set in an abandoned graveyard transformed into a brawling venue. Sounds like a real popcorn movie to me. Lance has signed on to this according to reports from DreadCentral and others and you can read an article about it depicts an action-packed fighting tournament set in an abandoned graveyard transformed into a brawling venue here. Let battle commence.

Eth

Can anyone see a fantasy-deatmatch-rumble-league type thing emerging here? I would love to see Frank Black go up against Sgt. Neff, Bishop against Orsow (I think I can guess the outcome of that one), Ed Harley vs John Milton - the possibilities are endless.

Back to the original subject, I get the feeling that Lance will be playing the compère of the fights in the film? I saw it written that he is the official 'voice' of this film so I wondered if his role is merely an audio role?

Very interested to see what happens. I also heard from Brett Hart (Bone Dry) yesterday who spotted this on my Facebook page and told me that he had a hand in hooking the people from this film up with Lance and how happy he was to see it go ahead. If he likes it it must be good!

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

When I read about Monster's Brawl the other day it reminded me straight away of the WWF wrestling (now WWE Entertainment). The subsequent discussion in this thread has reminded me of Celebrity Deathmatch. This isn't my kind of thing, a film about wrestling. But the idea of Lance playing a compere for a wrestling match is different and sounds cool.

Guest Sidewinder

Because of the foreign language you probably haven't read the news on my website but I got a brief message from Jesse T. Cook, writer/director of Monster Brawl. He told me that Lance will be the narrator of the Brawl. So Lance is doing "only" voice work, no physical appearance. Shooting wraps on Friday.