Let Me In

Hi folks,

Now this is great fun though I can't claim to have solved them. The forthcoming film "Let Me In" (a remake of "Let the Right One In") has launched a website that encourages you to attempt to solve four riddles. Doing so will provide you with additional content but rather than hear it from me, he's a much better description of what it's all about.

A new viral site for Let Me in has gone live and it offers 4 riddles which you must solve to bring the truth and danger closer. Below are the 4 riddles which you can solve at www.helpme.net If you know the answers to the riddles leave them in the comments and those who want to guess them on your own be warned the comments will have spoilers :)

Riddle #1: A rectangle, circle, or maybe a square am the link between what’s here and what’s there. hen I’m doing my job, I am hard to get by,If there’s no way around me, the key is to try.

Riddle #2: I make you tremble, or quiver or shake I’m the shadow behind you, the jump you won’t make When gentle, I play on your neck – like a breeze But if I play rough – I can buckle your knees.

Riddle #3: Twelve thousand miles will I voyage today, but despite all my travels, I’ve not been away It wouldn’t alarm you if I hummed in your ears but the sight of me running can ignite all your fears.

Riddle #4: See me once in a decade, live a whole world apart Still there’s nothing that’s closer – I live in your heart. More valued than rubies or diamonds or gold, No investments my equal – can’t be bought, can’t be sold.

Head on over and check it out folks. It's good fun and anything like this is sure to end up bringing many more people to the website than would otherwise visit.

Get solving here folks.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Oh i loved that movie and i can't wait to see the remake, i hope they don't butcher it up. :) I love riddles too. :) Im going to try these. :)

Laura :)

• 1 month later...
Guest WaveCrest

One of the new films out this autumn in UK cinemas which I'm interested in seeing is Let Me In, the US remake of Swedish film Let the Right One In . I saw the original Swedish film last year at the cinema and it was one of my favourite films last year.

Let Me In was released in US cinemas on Friday, and will be released in UK cinemas on Friday 5th November, 2010.

Consider it done my friend. I shall merge them both right away. I don't know if I want to see this is or not. I absolutely loved the original film and in almost all cases I have not enjoyed the remakes. Maybe this one will buck the trend? I think I'll wait and see what you folks say first.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• 1 month later...