Millennium - Moment vs Moment

Rate this topic

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But even so, if you have no idea what the angel is there to foretell it wouldn't matter when it appeared would it? Even if she was able to deduce that angel was trying to forewarn her with regards to The Old Man she wouldn't be sure if it was trying to warn her about him or for him and even then it gives no indication of what was to befall him or when. As far as she's concerned something could occur moments, hours or months later. The events of her breakdown were foreshadowed in Anamnesis by a vision so there's evidence that what she perceived didn't even come to pass in the confines of the same episode the warning was given.

I do hope all that waffle makes sense.

Eth

• 2 weeks later...

Given the discussion, it's a close call. I went with Lamentation due to the scare factor.

Both were pivotal moments in the show, at least on the next season. The first death could be said to have drawn Frank closer to the group and the second death could be said to have drawn Frank away from the Group.

:rock2:

Maybe Marburg wouldn't have been the end of it for him had Catherine not died. He seems to accept what Peter is saying at face value with regards to Marburg, he doesn't seem to think The Millennium Group is at fault until after Catherine's death and he is searching for someone to blame.

Eth

Guest soylentgreenspeople

Okay Lucy was just CREEEEPY! And yeah bob is probably one of my favorite characters! He always seemed to be on of the few people frank could joke around with! (SORTA)

Lucy is creepy. Without a doubt. The fascinating thing about Sarah-Jane's performance is that she is particularly menacing when she isn't doing anything of particular menace at the time. I find here incredibly creepy in "A Room with No View" for example when she is serving pancakes to Landon Bryce. She's doing it in her 'nice as pie' pie and it's so utterly unnerving. If Lucy's being nice to you it can only mean one thing right? Something bad is going to happen next.

Eth