Newbie On The Way

My girlfriend in Arizona recorded a couple episodes of MLM, knowing it's one of my favorite shows and that I am active in the forum, and she wants to see more. I am loaning her season 1 and sending it off in the mail tomorrow. She had recorded the first 3 episodes of season 2 and I told her to stop and wait until she sees the 1st season. She's looking forward to it. Yee ha yippee ! ! ! :wiggle:

It's nice to see that others are on a recruitment drive every now and again. I tend to sit in peoples attics and smoke until one day someone discovers me and I attempt to entice them over to our way of thinking. It doesn't always work and the cough is shocking but nothing's too much trouble where Millennium is concerned right folks?

But seriously, here's hoping your friend does come along and join us and you can be sure we will make her very welcome indeed.

Eth

It's nice to see that others are on a recruitment drive every now and again. I tend to sit in peoples attics and smoke until one day someone discovers me and I attempt to entice them over to our way of thinking. It doesn't always work and the cough is shocking but nothing's too much trouble where Millennium is concerned right folks?

But seriously, here's hoping your friend does come along and join us and you can be sure we will make her very welcome indeed.

Eth

Love the smoking in the attic part. :clapping:

What is so interesting is I think it was the article on Legion and mentioning the forums off and on in our conversations that got her attention and interest. Plus, we all need something new in our lives to look forward to and in her case, share with her husband, especially since pickins' are slim on TV these days. I am shipping off season 1 today. Thank you all for your warm replies. :ouroborous: