Vince Gilligan In Conversation

Rate this topic

What: A Conversation with Vince Gilligan [breaking Bad, The X-Files]

When: Saturday, 18 September 2010 - 2:00pm

Where: 90210 Roxbury Auditorium in Beverly Hills.

Cost: $50 + $2.50 processing fee [Friends of IBG receive a 10% discount]

Hi folks,

I had an opportunity to speak to the very lovely Patricia of IBG yesterday and she told me of their latest charitable venture which I felt sure you good folk would be interested in. Vince Gilligan has gone on to find incredible success of late for his work on Breaking Bad but I am sure many here will recall him from his time on The X-Files. He has very kindly given of his time to IBG in order to raise money for lung cancer sufferers and here's how you could find yourself with an opportunity to meet the man in question and help to raise some money for a most worthy cause in the process. Head on over here to find all the information you need with regards to securing for yourself a ticket.

These are intimate conversations between the people behind The X-Files and as such a rare opportunity that not even conventions provide for so if you are in the area do head on over.

Eth