Hello from Slidell, LA

Guest Gematria

Guest Gematria

Just found your awesome site. Good to know there are other brilliant and discerning people on this forum :clapping: who recognize what an incredible show Millennium was.

Welcome to TIWWA and thank you for taking the time to join this community. Here's hoping you enjoy your time here and make many new friends in the process.

I have to give you kudos on such a great screen name as well.

This is who we are!

Eth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gematria

Hi Jan and welcome to our community. :thumbsup: How did you come up with your membername?

I was reading some of the most excellent comments on the forum. Tried different Millennium names, most were taken (no surprise). Got to thinking about some of the episodes. Since I am Jewish, some comments triggered some old discussions I had with friends about 10 years back. That is where I first heard the term Gematria and its meaning. Please note I am not a scholar just an interested amateur! From the Kabbala (Ancient Jewish tradition of mystical interpretation of the Bible) (also not to be confused with Madonna's religion) a method of interpreting the Torah scriptures by computing the numerical value of words.

Love this forum!

Guest Gematria

Glad to know there are people who still want to speak about Millennium to this day.

I've just finished uploading all my Millennium music videos I've done so far, you can download them over at my blog (I hope you like them):

https://cheersfromiceland.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the family!

Cheers from Iceland!

- Jósef

Great Video!! I actually clapped after it was done. Incredible & clever job!