Any news on v6?

Rate this topic

Guest benny

Hi everybody! It has been sometime since i've been here. Work and everyday life gets in the way alot. I hope you have all been well. I'm so happy that millennium is well represented here. It was such a great show and i really hope we see some new stories soon. My question is has anyone heard when the virtual sixth season will be out? I heard sept.3rd. I'm not sure if it was pushed back, but i really enjoyed the 4th and 5th seasons. Hope to get some feedback. Chow for now!

Benny

Hi Benny,

There have been some changes to the format and intended release date for VS6 and all the latest info about this is in the VS6 forum. The forum is password protected so that the good people creating can keep the project a secret until it is finally released but if you are interested in knowing what the current status of it is or discover how you might be able to contribute to it I would suggest dropping a personal message to ENGINECOMICS and asking him for the password. I don't know it unfortunately or I would give it to you myself.

I think you will like what you hear, the changes are certainly far reaching but ultimately more exciting and I hope you have the chance to get involved.

Nice to see you around and I hope you stay with us for a while.

Eth

• Like 1

For those of you that are chopping at the bit about whats going on with VS6 is that momentarily we are on an extended break due to real life issues going on with Baz, myself and Harry. Nothing serious but a lot of busy personal life happenings going on, but we are discussing maybe a very different direction in which i cannot speak of right now. We still in need of some writers so please if you are interested please contact me. You can write to me here at Tiwwa. I hope this helps with the news so far....I don't mean to tease but we have some excellent stories lined up that will knock your socks off.

• Like 1

Joe for those of us who are a little confused could you clarify the following. If the project is on an extended break but potential writers are still being recruited would it be fair to assume that VS6 intends to continue at a later date? I was under the impression that the project had taken a different course entirely.

Are you subscribed to the VS6 forum Joe? That way, when people like Richard make inquiries you will at least be informed of it and though you may be busy it will certainly act as a reminder for when you have some spare time.

Best of luck with the next stage folks and you can count on us for our full support.

Eth

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!!! I understand how real life intervenes sometimes. I love this forum to discuss millennium, but i get so busy with work... it's hard to fit everything in. Just so you know that i am looking forward to more stories of our favorite characters!