XF Lexicon review for Lone Gunmen CD

Rate this topic

XFLexiconMatt

:notworthy: Thank you so much for sharing that is a superb review and one I very much enjoyed reading. That said, a review for here might be nice if anyone is up to the task of writing one. I have to confess my ignorance when it comes to reviewing soundtracks otherwise I would have a go myself.

Eth

PS Through reading that review I have just realised that one of my favourite tracks, Delete, was composed by Jeff Charbonneau. That man deserves a great deal of credit for his work on the show as well and I shall ensure I remember that fact in future.

• 4 weeks later...

If you´re interested, you can read my second review at the X-Files-Lexicon about "The Truth and the Light" now, together with a review of "Songs in the Key of X" by Matt.

I read all your reviews a while ago -- never realized I had come across the writer of these articles in TIWWA! So thanks Alex!

By the way (and this is in no way accusational!), in the Truth & Light review you reproduce the table of the tracks with the episodes the music comes from from Wikipedia. Interestingly enough, this same table appeared on Wikipedia shortly after my own page on The Truth & the Light was published. I hold no copyright of course, but the similarities between tables are too many not to see a causal link between them!

• Elders (Moderators)

Thanks for clearing that up, I guess, your name should have been mentioned under the review as well. Indeed, I just took the table from Wikipedia, it is mentioned as the source, so my apologies for not clearing up the source more.