Lance autobiography

Rate this topic

Walkabout

What exciting news and as soon as it's available I'm getting a copy. Wonder if Mark or Graham can work a little "Lance Henriksen Magic" and have some signed copies available for members of the group. :whistling:

Thank you Randee for posting this awesome news. :clapping:

Yeah I read about this at Dreadcentral. I have Google Alerts set to deliver any 'Lance' news there is that day and it popped up a few week ago I think. It didn't travel very far though. Some minor sites may have covered it but I was expecting some of the more major sites to get in on the act but few did. I guess there was a lot of news competing for web-space around the same time.

It's pretty exciting isn't it. I doubt I'll buy it though as sad as I am to admit that. The time I have for reading books these days is virtually none existent and my poor Mother bought me a heap of political biographies (which I adore) for Christmas and I haven't read a single page of those yet. :embarassed:

If it comes out as an audio book though count me in. :clapping:

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

What exciting news and as soon as it's available I'm getting a copy. Wonder if Mark or Graham can work a little "Lance Henriksen Magic" and have some signed copies available for members of the group. :whistling:

Thank you Randee for posting this awesome news. :clapping:

Hi,

We heard from the author Joseph Maddrey yesterday about it and we're helping with some information. We have agreed to review and promote the book, can't wait!

I'm sure we'll be able to offer some signed copies, fingers crossed!

Graham

Congratulations Graham that's absolutely superb news. Someone told me recently that one of the most memorable things about working with Lance was the stories of his life that he would share with the cast and crew. He told me this fascinating story about Lance hitch-hiking for two days with no money in his pocket simply because he wanted to see a particular movie play in a theatre somewhere. I expect that doesn't happen all to often these days.

I would imagine this is going to be something of a page-turner. Now if only I could schedule some time to read the seven (yes seven) books I still haven't made it to yet. :embarassed:

Eth