Kindred The Embraced

Guest Nadeen

Guest Nadeen

Hey does anyone know if Kindred the Embraced released any DVD's or tapes? I never see any reruns either of the show in the States.

Thanx

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seraphim

From what I understand it did phenomenonly bad. Both with the casual audience and (especially) with people into the Vampire/world of Darkness pen and paper RPG that it was based on. So it's chance of getting a DVd release is probably unlikely. I seem to remember hearing the pilot was released on VHS, But I am not 100% sure. On a related note, I am told White Wolf (The company that releases aforementioned RPG's) has signed a deal to have their properities made into movies. A Demon: The Fallen movie would be nice.

Edited by Seraphim

Guest Nadeen

Thanx cuz I didn't have any idea what was going on with it. I kinda liked it though I liked the different clans and the history, but I will definately look in the role playing game that its based on.

Guest Seraphim

The game it is based on is called "Vampire: The Masquerade". They have a whole series called "The World of Darkness" It alos includes "Werewolf: The Apocalypse", Mage: The Ascension", "Changeling: The Dreaming", "Demon: The Fallen", "Hunter: The Reckoning", "Mummy: The Resurrection", "Kindred of The East", and "Wraith: The Oblivion". I don't know how much longer the books will be available. White Wolf did a whole end of the world campaign for the games and I believe has stopped printing the books. They are making a new World of Darkness now. I have a friend who is big into RPG books so I have picked up a lot of info. He plays the games sometimes, but he is generally more interested in the rulebooks/players guides/etc.

I have the VHS set of all 8 episodes (that Republic/Spelling put out), and the DVD set from artisan (picture quality is bad for a DVD due to not getting the best source materials from Paramount that owns Spelling's library- they used the FOX broadcast masters for the DVD release) and you can find it for cheap off eBay. I think the VHS set has the better overall quality compared to the DVDs which have some artifacts and grainess in the picture.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

Guest Nadeen

I did some research on the whole world of role playing and it sounds quite fascinating I found couple of possible sets on ebay for me to snatch up .

Thanx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines