TIWWA Exclusive Interview with Patrick Harbinson

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Thank you for the invite to the interview. I really enjoy hearing about the creative processes behind the show. I'm glad that it's possible for some of the creative forces to be able to reach back 10+ years and still be able to tell the story behind the stories.

I wonder how bad the script was that was junked before "Through a Glass" ?!

If there's any more great stuff like this down the road....I'm all ears!

:rock2:

Guest WaveCrest

I thought the questions were well worded, and Patrick Harbinson's answers very interesting and fascinating to read. No long and complicated words, detailed but straightforward to read. I especially enjoyed reading about Wire in the Blood.

Many thanks to Mark. :clapping:

• 1 month later...

I completely agree about the happy accidents that gave rise to so much of Millennium. It's clear to me that it was never an intention to revisit Catherine Black and provide Frank with closure in season three as it was her death and his lack of closure that drove Frank in the direction he took in season three. "The Sound Of Snow" really is a game changer as it marks the end of the arc that Michael Duggan had set the character on and allows Chip Johannessen to take him in a new direction for the vastly superior last trimester of the show. It may we have been a happy accident but it was a very welcome one.

Eth