Tony Curtis Dies at 85

Earthnut

Here's the link where I first read about it:

Yahoo Movies

Here's the IMDb biography link.

This sure takes me back. Naturally, the first movies I think of are "The Vikings" with Kirk Douglas, Ernest Borgnine, and Janet Leigh (his 1st wife), and "Some Like It Hot," with Jack Lemmon and Marilyn Monroe. According to the bio, he had a beach house that he used to take Marilyn to when she was an unknown.

I know I can speak for all of us when I say that our hearts go out to his family and friends for their loss. :ouroborous:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is spiritually the number 3 represents deity (divine), triune, as in the Trinity or 3 crosses.

I have no idea as to why it seems that deaths come in threes.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I guess one way of looking at it is that death comes in thousands and millions each day but we tend to look for three consecutive deaths and consider the superstition fulfilled. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy I guess. I know when Michael Jackson died he was closely by Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett and again people noted the curious case of death claiming people by the number three but in reality millions of people the word over will have died around the same time. It was merely their prominence in the media that allowed the observation.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

maybe its like the ' six degrees of separation'. its three people know to you that makes it significant. A friend of mine lost 9 family members in 9 months of one year. :Pottsie::yucky:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Here's a 3rd Mark, producer of A-Team and Rockford Files, Stephen J. Cannell just died at age 69.

Stephen J. Cannell Article

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

He was also involved with "Wiseguy" , "21 Jump street", "Greatest American Hero", "Baretta" and "Black Sheep Squadron".

His creative talent will be missed. :down:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

So sad to hear of the passing of both of these great men. Cannell's passing is such a loss for me as The Rockford Files is one of my all time favorite shows and Wiseguy was another that I would never miss.What a talent indeed.