Pretty Little Liars

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Airing on US cable channel ABC Family, Pretty Little Liars is a mystery drama series which (based on the trailer I watched on Facebook some weeks ago) has shades of late 90's horror film I Know What You Did Last Summer. It's currently on mid-season hiatus at the moment, but will resume it's first season in January 2011 (I read about it returning in January on Zap2it in the week).

I think during the premiere showing of the first 10 episodes on ABC Family it was posted on the web that the show had gotten a full season order of 22 episodes. The 10th episode was a mid-season cliffhanger, with I assume the remaining 12 episodes being premiered from January 2011.

In a UK Sunday newspaper magazine today I saw something about Pretty Little Liars starting in the UK on MTV. It will start at the end of this month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WaveCrest

Read on Zap2it earlier tonight that Pretty Little Liars' first season resumes on ABC Family on a new night in January. It returns on Monday 3rd January at 8 pm EST.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

So looking forward to the return of this Richard, such a good show. :) I hope you are going to watch it, i know it might be a little girly but it is a really good show and i think you will enjoy it. :) thanks for letting me know that i don't have to wait till Summer to see it again. :)

Laura :)

So looking forward to the return of this Richard, such a good show. :) I hope you are going to watch it, i know it might be a little girly but it is a really good show and i think you will enjoy it. :) thanks for letting me know that i don't have to wait till Summer to see it again. :)

Laura :)

Return? See it again? I don't remember seeing it at all. Wow, I will check this out. Thanks. :thumbsup:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Guest WaveCrest

I thought the second half of Pretty Little Liars's first season wasn't going to start until next summer. So reading that it's instead going to start at the beginning of the New Year is surprising news.

Haven't seen a start date for it yet but Pretty Little Liars is being shown in the UK on Viva from the end of this month.

• 2 weeks later...

Viva? I've never heard of that channel. I had a look on the internet and saw that it is something to do with MTV. Strange, I don't think I have ever seen that listed on the planner. I'll have to have a closer look.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png