Happy Halloween 2010

Rate this topic

Earthnut

Guest WaveCrest

That's very good Darlene. :thumbsup: (referring to the picture linked in post #3).

The grand carved pumpkins - only looked at the first six pictures so far, but no.6 is my favourite so far.

No Mark, it's something she does on the side for fun. I keep telling her how very talented she is, and that she could bring in a bundle if she applied it to a profession. I will definitely pass on yours and Richard's comments to her. Thanks.

• Elders (Admins)

Those images are amazing!

We're currently testing the beta release of this years Halloween skin (complete with new animated creepy spider!) so when the bugs (which are mostly dark text on dark background) have been addressed in the next release we'll get it available for you to use whenever you like. It will also be set as the default skin for the last week of the month.

And believe me folks the Halloween skin is superb. Whatever the bugs may be (and what's Halloween without a few creepy crawlies) I haven't noticed them and it certainly hasn't detracted from the my enjoyment of testing the skin out. I hope you're all looking forward to seeing it.

Another stunning image Darlene. She is insanely talented. Her work is very reminiscent to of Tim Burton's visual aesthetic and I love it. She hasn't happened to have seen Millennium has she? I'd love to see what she could make using the show as a starting point of reference.

Happy so-to-be Halloween.

Eth