Happy Halloween 2010

Rate this topic

Earthnut

I have passed your comments on to Stephanie, and asked her if she has seen the show. One never knows. I kinda doubt it, but here's hoping. There obviously is a dark side to her which is displayed through her artwork.

Here's the one she created titled, "Ascending."

This one is titled "Dragon."

This one is titled, "Take Flight."

There's more but these are the pictures with the darkest themes.

This Lady simply has to offer her services commercially. I don't understand how anyone who is as talented as this is not working as an artist full time. "Take Flight is absolutely superb. Her work is decided Art Nouveau. I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for sharing these gems Darlene and congratulate your friend on her talent.

Eth

I have been sharing your comments with her and she's on cloud nine from them. She said she's always looking for new inspiration for her pictures, and I sent her a link to watch Millennium online to see if she can handle the show. I also explained a little about the difference in the seasons. Since she obviously has a dark side, she may like the show. Here's hoping. I'd loan her my season one but it's already out on loan. :whistling:

What's amazing is these pictures that I am posting go right along with Halloween and it's dark side. She has some on the light side as well, but her dark ones are always so much more superb to me.

Here's "Finding My Way Home."

AND

"Marriage" (Created during a rough period in her own marriage.)

Hi Darlene,

I'm glad you had the opportunity to convey our admiration for her work to her. I am delighted that our comments have made her smile. She is an immense talen and deserves to have that talent recognise and thank you so much for continuing to share these with us.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I've just looked at the new pictures your friend has made Darlene, and my favourite ones are "Take Flight" and "Finding My Way Home". :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for your comments. Stephanie is now more determined then ever to get her picture gallery in order on her website. When she has it all completed I will start a new thread and post the link to her site with a short bio on her and a few of her pictures as a teaser. :oneeyedwinK

• 2 weeks later...

LOL So I KNOW it's only a pumpkin with a superimposed face so why did I wince when the knife went in? That's absolutely fantastic Darlene. Thank you so much for sharing. I quite like these spoof greetings from Disney Living. They all take a particular horror film and give it a tradition Disney twist. Happy Halloween to all!

Eth