The Unoffical Return

Rate this topic

Guest Seraphim
.........how do you get that most of the MM-group was killed off? That never happened.(??)  ...by the end of S3 they may have been internaly combusting partly because of the infiltration of Legion but they certainly were not killed off in massive numbers.

...unless....i hope not, but unless you mean the played for cheaps thrills-(and still failed!)- crossover episode? but even in that trash the group had simply gone underground and purposefully vanished.    ...not that i took one word of the inane sh*t seriously or in anyway consider it a valid part of the MM canon. "For me", for better-(S1/3)-and slightly worse-(S2)- only episodes of the official series can be seen as valid and/or part of the canon. 

~se7en :ouro:

I agree. The incidents in the XF episode "Millennium" is canon for the X-Files. What is what became of the Frank, Jordan, The Group, etc.. in that reality. I view the series as two alternate realities. The MillenniuM reality ends with "Goodbye To All Of That". The MM group is still around, either whole or perhaps fighting amongst itself. Peter Watts is either dead, has gone against the group, or the dead man relates to the aforementioned division of the group. I am betting he's alive, though

Edited by Seraphim