Halloween Music

Rate this topic

Earthnut

Guest WaveCrest

You must be psychic Mark (referring to post #7), as Fire by The Crazy World of Arthur Brown is one of my favourite records from the late 60's and favourite one-hit wonders. Love it. :clapping:

Guest arcanamundi

I may be pushing my luck here, but I trust that this will pass for Halloween music among present company, or at least among fans of 'The Curse of Frank Black'....ghost2.gif

:wtf: You can push your luck as much as you wish, you are amongst friends after all. I have to say it's a fine choice. I have got to share this with you it's so bad it's....well....BAD. Sorry folks. I can't find any redeeming features at all. I hadn't heard of the band or the song so when it turned up on a list of suggested Halloween songs for your playlist I had to check it out. Apparently this song comes from an album that is a misunderstood work of genius so I guess I misunderstand it. A lot. Happy Halloween folks.

Eth

Guest arcanamundi

:wtf: You can push your luck as much as you wish, you are amongst friends after all. I have to say it's a fine choice. I have got to share this with you it's so bad it's....well....BAD. Sorry folks. I can't find any redeeming features at all. I hadn't heard of the band or the song so when it turned up on a list of suggested Halloween songs for your playlist I had to check it out. Apparently this song comes from an album that is a misunderstood work of genius so I guess I misunderstand it. A lot. Happy Halloween folks.

Eth

Wow! that was awfully funny! sick.gif

Now why didn't I think to share this sooner. This is Madonna's "Supernatural". Never heard of it? It wouldn't surprise me if you hadn't. "Supernatural" was written as a possible track for her seminal album "Like A Prayer" but was not chosen as a album track and languished as a b-side to the single Cherish. This is Madonna's homage to ghost-sex. Yup, at this point in her career she probably figured there was at least three people she hadn't managed to offend for one reason or another and a story about having sex with a dead man and having a ghost baby just might cover it. So here she is, the living legend herself and her ode to post mortum relationships.

Take it away Madge.

Happy Halloween.

Eth

Josef, you should check out Martyrs my friend. I'm not much of a buff on soundtracks but I read in a forum lots of praise for the soundtrack to that film with some comparing it to the the work Goblin did for Dario Argento. The soundtrack was composed by Seppuku Paradigm who are a French electronica/film music/rock group. They have offered the soundtrack for free at the following website though as with most soundtracks you might enjoy it more if you've seen the film first.

Now my submission for today is one of my very favourite 'fun' songs. Apparently Sheb Wooley was better known as an actor and this is his only number one but it's great fun.

Happy Halloween.

Eth