NCIS (Naval Crime Investigation Service)

Guest WaveCrest

Here's a 10 minute YouTube video from the one I like with Abby as Marilyn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxglv9ityVo

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WaveCrest

Before the start of tonight's seventh season finale of Law & Order: Criminal Intent on Five, there was a trailer for NCIS's seventh season. It begins on Five on Wednesday 5th January.

Thanks Richard, I soooooooooooooo look forward to the new season. You know it's one of my favorites. :whistling:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Guest WaveCrest

The last new NCIS episode to be shown this year got almost 20 million viewers in the fast national ratings. Now that's good for December.

The last new NCIS episode to be shown this year got almost 20 million viewers in the fast national ratings. Now that's good for December.

That is excellent news, especially considering the month of December. Yee ha yippee ! ! !

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I still haven't had the $$$ to pick up the 7th season. Guess the longer I wait the less it will cost, especially on places like Amazon. Such a good show.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 8 months later...

I am so bummed out, I missed the first episode of the new season last night. I was at the state fair with my girlfriend and forgot to set the timer before I left to record it. Oh well, it will be on again, and it will eventually be posted somewhere online to watch.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I started watching this show about a year ago, and tracked down most of the eps via hulu/ youtube and the USA network marathons. While I haven't seen them all, I have the general gist of the series, and I like it.

There are certain eps that stick out, (though I can't remember the eps name) where the guy who was very blunt about his analisis of people started telling people about themselves, Zeva had the eyes of a killer, Gibbs was a lonly man that he made palmer cry, and he told Abby about Tim being "the one" and she was doubting herself.

Last night was the season primire, and while it was predictable, in a way, at least now Gibbs knows who is lieing, and who to belive. I don't know if I like this current story arc, I know many many fans wanted EJ bumped off, and clearly if both sides didn't find her (and the one guy not knowing where she was-) then yes, alas, she still is alive and has a part to play.

I think everyone loves abby- and tim, and Zeva, while it was hard to get used to her in Kates place,is better for the team than Kate, and the new psyc- Rachel- the jury is still out on that.

off to watch more best of.

kath