Lance inducted into the International Horror Hall of Fame

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Hi folks,

Just read this stellar news online and I am sure you will all join with me in congratulating Lance on one more major milestone in his continuing career. I saw the following information at the International Horror and Sci Fi Film Festival website and also at the following blog that has a great article about some of the events to be held there. Here's what they said.

On Saturday, October 16th the finest in independent Horror and Sci-fi feature and shorts will be continue to be screened as the competition films take center stage. In the evening we'll be inducting Lance Henriksen into the International Horror and Sci-Fi Film Festival Hall of Fame and screening his classic film, "Aliens". Later that night will be the inaugural, Saturday Night Beat the Geek Challenge and Party.

I think a round of applause is in order don't you folks?

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Eth

Guest Sidewinder

Strike! Congratulations, Lance!

Even though I'm not only thinking on him as the "sci-fi and horror guy". But it's allways great when he gets the approval he deserves.

I've heard from a couple of people who are attending this (what lucky folk they are) and they have promised to return armed with photographs and what-not to share with us who sadly can't make it. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what they bring back and who knows, maybe a couple of videos to boot.

Eth

Well hello there Lance fans. Head on over here to read a very brief interview of Lance talking about this weekends events. Such a shame I can't go but I'm hoping all those that do, including Lance, have an absolute ball.

Eth

I had an email yesterday from my friend Lisa who was lucky enough to go to this and she sent over a number of photographs for me to look at at and some links to some posts at her tumblr page where you can see them.

https://pigtailsandcombatboots.tumblr.com/post/1338714898/this-is-where-i-was-last-night-in-imminent

https://pigtailsandcombatboots.tumblr.com/post/1338899189/so-heres-me-and-lance-squee-he-was

https://pigtailsandcombatboots.tumblr.com/post/1339687063/lance-during-the-q-a-i-didnt-ask-any-questions

This is the first time she has met him and I know how very excited she was about the prospect and she hasn't had time to fill me in properly with how it went but it would seem she had the time of her life.

Eth :clapping:

post-1185-052881700 1287406117_thumb.jpg