White House Fly-Over

Rate this topic

Earthnut

I struggled to figure out where to put this, it was just too awesome to put with jokes, so here it is, an event in the Real World.

Glenn Beck had been trying for weeks to get a military fly-over with fighter jets to start the event, but the White House blocked it saying it was "restricted airspace". The rally started at 10:00 am, but at precisely 9:59am, God gave us His fly-over that could not have been better.

Basically, Glenn Beck is trying to restore honor here in America, and to take us back to our roots. The crowds keep getting bigger and bigger as more people show their displeasure with the way our government is being run. I believe this rally is the biggest so far.

Our government will spend billions of dollars to bail out auto dealers and banks, but they are now freezing the Social Security increase for 2011. "More than 58 million retirees and disabled Americans will get no increase in Social Security benefits next year, the second year in a row without a raise." Read about it Here

"Help the Big Businesses and Step On the People," seems to be their motto these days. Makes me ashamed of my government. I truly believe that we are at the beginning stage of a revolution in the US, and after seeing the geese fly-over, I believe God is in favor of us returning to the roots of our forefathers.

...that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. (President Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address)