Another One Bites the Dust

HighPlainsDrifter

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Law and Order Criminal Intent has been on forever. The other 2 just got started. You just never know.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

The cancellation of Lonestar is a shame and came after the second episode folks. They really don't give these shows a chance do they? That said the creator admitted after the first episode that a minor miracle would be needed to save the show from the axe as it debuted to such a small audience (just over 4 million viewers I think). That said it is a shame as I read that the Pilot was one of the best new Pilots to come out this year and high hopes were that the show would continue to produce the same sort of quality.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

I read somewhere (so don't know how accurate it is) that Law and Order: CI was axed because a new show, Law & Order: Los Angeles, is being developed at present. They hope that the new show will pick up the ratings that LO:CI has shod.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest WaveCrest

I thought Law & Order: Criminal Intent was being brought back for a tenth and final season by the USA Network? Only in the week a news article was posted on Digital Spy saying Kathryn Erbe was returning along with Vincent D'Onfrio.

I don't want to jinx it but I hope Detroit 1-8-7 doesn't get axed by ABC. The stories (two cases per episode) sound interested and varied.

I read somewhere (so don't know how accurate it is) that Law and Order: CI was axed because a new show, Law & Order: Los Angeles, is being developed at present. They hope that the new show will pick up the ratings that LO:CI has shod.

Eth

BEER---> I've been watching LOLA, it's already had 3 eps and they are good IMO. Of course I was born in Los Angeles, so I recognize all their locations, story lines, etc. I think that LOCI will be back on either NBC or USA ~ I hope - I hope.

BELCH

• 8 months later...

Here we go, TV shows that just got axed!!!!!!!

Outlaw with Jimmy Smits

Lonestar

Law & Order Crimial Intent

BEER---> Tonight's the night (sob), no more Bobby. To coin an old phrase of 'The Doors' - This is the end my friend.

BELCH