Millennium: Frank Black in acyrlics.

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

MILLENNIUM_by_sobreiro.jpg

A friend just sent this to me in an email. Isn't absolutely superb? It came with the tagline "I become capability. I become the horror. What we know we can become only in our heart of darkness. It's my gift. It's my curse." After Darlene shared her friend's images with us and after seeing this it really is humbling isn't it?

Eth

Now this one is just superb. The other is just superb as well. They are both....superb. :oneeyedwinK

Now I can find my way around with a pencil but there's no way I could ever create images as stunning as these. I'll keep sharing them with you and hope you are enjoying them as much as I am.

Eth

Wait__Worry__Who_Cares__by_alexmax.jpg

Have a look at this one it's incredible folks. I cannot believe how much talent there is out there and how much of it seems to have found its way to Millennium. As I've always said, I guess Millennium fans really are some of the most creative, the most passionate and most talented fans out there.

Eth

Frank_Black_by_ASTRONETIC.jpg

And take a look at this one folks. Worked out who the image is based on yet? Yup, that's right, Lucy Butler. I love it.

A_Room_with_No_View__by_DeadCamper.jpg

Guest WaveCrest

The two new acrylic pictures, I'm impressed! :clapping: Some talented people out there. :thumbsup: Have they ever thought of publishing a coffee table-style art book?

There are some incredibly talented folk out there I agree. I especially like the image of Lucy Butler as it has taken the concept of that character and run a little with it. I wonder if Sarah-Jane or Lance have ever seen the work they inspire. Anyhow, another day and another image....I think you'll agree with me that this one is absolutely magnificent. I am so glad you are enjoying these.

Eth

_Wait__Worry___by_DeadCamper.jpg

Guest WaveCrest

That last one is superb. I was expecting it to be of just one image, of the shot from the title sequence. But the three images merge together well.